Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Beginning of a New Adventure

I hope you enjoyed Farloft's tale these last few weeks. 
I am sure he will come up with another for us soon. 
Remember if you need a 'Farloft Fix' you can always pick up his Chronicles in the Kindle Store on Amazon or hop over to his blog Farloft's Rhetoric and listen to his free Audio Book.

Starting Saturday we will be revisiting 3su, Star Trader to the Known Universe . 
It is going to be a wild ride you will not want to miss. 
Strap on your blaster, kiss your sweetheart goodbye, and get ready for our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close