Sunday, June 30, 2013

Star Traveler Companion - On the Trail of Ezekiel Watts

In Vol. VI of the Star Traveler Series (Coming soon to Amazon/Kindle)
I left Watts hanging when he said:
"I'm going to crawl in the deepest, darkest hole I can find and just stay there until Braden's caught."

On the Trail of Ezekiel Watts 
 (The story of how and where Watts found that hole.)

I will be posting to the Star Traveler Companion site once a week with this continuing story.
(Numerically listed)

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close